The Kandy Teleport antennas cover a broad range of sizes up to 13 meters in diameter and uplinks to satellites across C- & Ku-bands. All networks are monitored constantly by a dedicated and well-trained staff to ensure reliable teleport services to our customers.
The Kandy Teleport Key Features at a Glance
- Visibility of satellites between 12°E to 148°E
- Hosts multiple antennas ranging from 2.4m to 13m
- Provides uplinking facility to satellites with C and Ku band frequency
- Interconnected with a high-speed terrestrial fibre network
- Operates on an uninterrupted power supply with a diesel generator backup to ensure redundant 24×7 power availability
- Has a 24×7 network management centre to manage the networks of clients and collocating partners